The weekend meetings begin the morning of Friday, August 9 with the BPW International North American and Caribbean Regional Presidents' Meeting. All members are welcome to attend. Join your BPW sisters from North America and the Caribbean for country reports, interesting speakers and networking. This is your direct connection to BPW International. Stay tuned for Registration information.
Followed by Saturday and Sunday's BPW Canada AGM.
Activities are being planned for Friday and Saturday nights.
All business sessions/meetings will be held at the Gesu - Centre De Creativite, 1200, rue de Bleury, Montréal, Québec, H3B 3J3.
- Prior to BPW Canada AGM - BPW International North American and Caribbean Regional Presidents' Meeting: August 9, 2019, 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., all BPW members are welcome to attend.
- BPW Canada AGM: August 10 - 11, 2019. Saturday's session: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday's session 9:00 a.m. to Noon.
- Information will be available soon.
Lodging will be a 9-minute walk away, from the meeting venue, at the downtown residence for McGill University, La Citadelle, 410 Sherbrooke West Street, Montréal, Québec, H3A 1B3.
- Double rooms (2 double-sized beds): $139/night + taxes.
- Each room: cable television, private washroom, A/C, daily housekeeping, free local calls and WiFi.
- Fitness and Business Centre available, free of charge.
- Off-site parking: $25/day.
- Group code BPWC
- Deadline: June 24, 2019. A block of rooms is on hold for BPW Canada until June 24, reserve early!
- Phone: 514.398.5200
- Complete details regarding reservations, payment, check-in, check-out etc - click here.
BPW Canada Members: AGM documents will be posted to the Members' Area of the site, as available.